PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Laundry Attendant
with a passion for doing a consistent, high-quality job.
As our Laundry Attendant
, you are at the heart of our back-of-house operation, handling the daily laundry operation with departmental standards to minimise laundry costs while maintaining hotel and company standards.
We are looking for a Laundry Attendant:
- Who is assisting with daily laundry operation
- Who can deliver consistent service with the hotel standards
- Who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the job they do
- Who builds excellent relationships with the back-of-house team members to keep everything running smoothly
- That shares our values: Trust, Respect Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- Who has previous experience working with laundry
Benefits of working for us as a Laundry Attendant:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year
(pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: £11.28 per hour
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.