PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Laundry Supervisor
with a passion for doing a consistent, high-quality job. You will be a natural-born leader who strives to help the team achieve the best standards possible.
As our Laundry Supervisor
, you are at the heart of our back of house operation, assisting in the supervision of handling the daily laundry operation with departmental standards to minimise laundry costs while maintaining hotel and company standards.
We are looking for a Laundry Supervisor:
- Assistant and supervisor the daily laundry operation
- Train and develop team members to ensure a consistent service is given
- Who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the job they do.Who builds excellent relationships with the back of house team members to
- keep everything running smoothly.
- That shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- With previous experience as a Laundry Supervisor or Back of House Supervisor in a hotel or restaurant
Benefits of working for us as a Laundry Supervisor:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: £13.00 per hour
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.