A Snapshot of Your Day
- Estimation of functional share:
60% for Logistics
30% for Procurement
10% for internal administration topics
- Detailed task description for Logistics: see below – each transportation activity is supposed to run through this generic sequence of tasks
- Expected volume for FY 24: 220 – 250 transports
- Calculation of transport costs, customs clearance costs, communication with Sales
- Checking of contract terms in logistic part
- Creation Sales Order to PoC, standard sales orders (goods and services), Sales Order for commission and reimbursement
- Order placement to factories & status tracking
- Preparation of complete set of documents for transport ordering, shipping and export purposes
- Clarification of documents with customs department, buyer/final Customer and Project Execution
- Transport expediting: Resolving current location of shipments and monitoring of estimated arrival
- Holding carrier liable and clarifying discrepancies in LSP invoices (Freight Clearing)
- Invoicing of parts, services to customers
How You’ll Make an Impact (responsibilitites)
- Logistic process cost control
- Ordering of transportation timely
- Drive tactical transport optimization.
- Sales Departement support
What You Bring (requirements)
- Experience in similar job position.
- Team working
- Foreign trade knowledge
About the Team
We are a young team, with a European entity. Very multifaceted, and with the focus on the purchase of materials and services that are vital for the maintenance of our clients’ generation plants.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is motivated by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Competitive compensation package
- Work-life balance:
- Flexible mobile working policy (hybrid)
- Local benefits such as meal allowance, flexible plan and much more
- Self-driven development framework with insights and resources to develop and grow on technical and soft skills. Continuous learning
- International and cross Business Units
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html , id nr 251598 not later than 2023-12-07.
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.