Logistic porters play a vital role in keeping our stadiums operating and doing what it does best. Without good porters our stadiums couldn’t deliver. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion, want to go the extra mile for our clients, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset – is this you?
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To deliver the logistical requirements across Retail, Hospitality and Conference/Events
- Working with, and, guiding a small team to ensure all areas are set ready for ‘live days’
- Using function sheets, to ensure all rooms are set according to customers requirements/instructions
Key Responsibilities and Daily Tasks
- · Setting up of conference and hospitality areas with chairs, tables, stages and other such furniture
- · Cleaning and tidying of store areas, retail units and cellars
- · Setting up of Audio and visual equipment on site for conferencing and events.
- To ensure that all company quality standards in every aspect of the operation are always adhered to
- To effectively communicate company standards to your team and monitor adherence to these standards
- To lead by example and ensure members of the team wear the correct, full and clean uniform whilst on duty. Actively address all issues in relation to non-adherence of Company standards
- To respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity
- Ensure safe working practice for use of electric cables including securing trip hazards and working within load capacity of plugs/cables/power outlet
Please note, this role involves heavy lifting and manual handling. The role will require flexibility as it is dependent on business requirements, so weekend work would be essential. If you are successful, this could lead to a more regular contract.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days.