D&D London Restaurants
We are D&D London, a dynamic global collection of 45 diverse restaurants, bars and a hotel. At D&D We believe that the dining experience goes beyond food – it is also about beautiful spaces, a buzzing atmosphere, and of course, outstanding service. We are well-known for creating beautiful restaurants in iconic buildings and locations. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be part of a team that will support the maintenance of these venues.
In your role you will be assisting with maintenance tasks, including carpentry and plumbing. You will be carrying out repair work across D&D London’s venues and making sure that all work is completed in line with Health & Safety and company standards. You will also be monitoring the safety and function of equipment.
Our Maintenance Engineer will go through a D&D London Induction, this will include soft skill training on timekeeping, goal setting and teamwork. You will then have 2 week training (on-the-job & shadowing). There will also be dedicated training resources available on our internal online platform which will include presentation, time management & communication skills content.
The key skills the young person will develop as a Maintenance Engineer include – an ability to work well under pressure, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, being organised and working in a team.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’