D&D London Restaurants
Bluebird is celebrated as Chelsea’s leading neighbourhood restaurant, steeped in history the Grade II listed building, originally designed by Robert Sharp in 1923 as the Bluebird Motor Garage, opened as a Conran restaurant before it was taken over by D&D London in 2006.
With striking art deco design, offering guests a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of King’s Road. An all-day dining destination with Modern British and multi-faceted venue, offering everything from the relaxed courtyard and café, to the refined award-winning restaurant and bar.
We are looking for a passionate Maintenance or Shift Engineer who can help deliver exceptional, 5-star service to guests. Based across multiple sites, the Maintenance Engineer will have extensive skills including the specific competencies required by each Maintenance department/manager.
You will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships with your colleagues. You will work closely with the maintenance managers and other senior management in order to ensure the continued success of the restaurants.
• General maintenance, repairs and property conditioning
• Carry out planned maintenance on plant and kitchen equipment
• Respond to reactive maintenance
• Trade experience including painting and decorating
• Follow and adhere to Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules
• Enthusiastic, willing to learn and self-motivated
• Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Previous experience of working as a Maintenance Engineer in a similar environment
• Keen understanding of Health and Safety is important
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Refer a friend scheme