We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join us as part of a small team, providing skilled support in all matters relating to the maintenance and repair of premises for Prior’s Court.
The Maintenance Technician will carry out general maintenance and repairs within all areas of Prior's Court to ensure that the facilities, equipment and buildings are maintained to a high standard minimising disruption to Prior’s Court users.
- To carry out general maintenance and repairs within all areas of Priors Court. Typical work incudes basic carpentry work, painting and decorating, ‘making good’ & ‘making safe’ repairs to the building fabric, fixtures and fittings and basic construction tasks.
- To conduct basic regulatory testing and inspection of equipment, plant and infrastructure as directed by line management, such as weekly/monthly fire alarm testing and recording, legionella hot water testing and swimming pool water quality.
- To carry out room and furniture moves between residential houses and other facilities.
- To be available for ‘on call’ rota and emergencies.
- To drive Prior’s Court vehicles on and off site.
- To use initiative to respond to tasks with the best possible outcome/repair and think outside of the box for innovative solutions to the bespoke requirements of the site and needs to the young people.
- Assist other members of the Estates team.
- Working collaboratively with sub-contractors
To be available to work weekends and evenings as per the team rota. 38 hour week, 4 days on 3 days off Early and Late shifts (6am-4pm) or (11am-9pm) and alternate weekends