Barchester Healthcare is the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, and we are recruiting to our expanding accounts team in Inverness! You would join an established team to support General Managers across our 250-strong nursing home and hospital portfolio to understand and question their management accounts.
NEED TO HAVE
• Accounts qualification (you do not need to be a qualified accountant)
• Ability to recognise anomalies in financial reports
NEED TO DO
• Generate and distribute management accounts to an allocated number of nursing homes using our internal systems
• Review expenditure with Home Administrators on a monthly basis
• Process necessary accruals and prepayments through the nominal ledger
• Analyse all P&L transactions
• Reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards and personal allowances
Barchester is the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK. As well as a competitive salary, we are offering:
• Free learning and development.
• Pension contributions.
• Unlimited access to internal reward schemes and external retail/leisure discounts.
If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.