How You’ll Make an Impact
- Provide technical leadership and expert execution of Manufacturing Safety, Quality, Processes, Technology, and Execution of Product Work scope.
- Ensures manufacturing processes are clearly defined and communicated from manufacturing engineering to the shop floor via technical instructions, MIs, job briefings etc.
- Analyzes shop floor inputs (data & findings), design requirements, and manufacturing capability to formulate robust manufacturing engineering recommendations.
- Leads a Manufacturing team for successful execution of a product through the shop (both preparedness and in process support of shop floor execution)
- Develops and implements product-specific manufacturing processes and tooling, utilizing sound engineering judgment and methodologies.
- Ensures safety and quality requirements are met during component manufacturing to internal and customer requirements.
- Manufacturing Engineering leader in the preparation of detailed manufacturing information (Routing, Special Tooling Costs, Risks, etc.) for new product, processes, and technology into manufacturing.
- Process Service Notifications (SNs), Quality Notifications (QNs) in SAP. Make recommendations to Design Engineering.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Diverse product offerings increase opportunities to learn and broaden knowledge and skill set.
- Competency and professional development utilizing Siemens Energy’s established initiatives and trainings.
- Increased exposure to cutting edge manufacturing processes and new product development.
What You Bring
- An Engineering or a Technical Degree required preferably in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Industrial Engineering. 8 or more years of equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Three or more years related work experience in engineering or manufacturing is required. Candidates with more years of experience may be considered for a higher level.
- MRP experience is preferred – SAP experience is emphasized.
- Ability to apply continuous improvement methods to increase manufacturing quality, efficiency, reliability, and cost effectiveness.
- Highly motivated to adapt to and/or improve dynamic and complex manufacturing processes.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written will be highly valued within the Charlotte manufacturing network (e.g., design engineer, project management, purchasing, MF CoCs, tendering, business administration, sales).
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture and a healthy work- life balance
- Flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible benefits and savings programs
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell vacation
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Jobs & Careers: