A Snapshot of Your Day
You will operate Core CNC machines according to production specifications to produce parts of exceptional quality.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Will set up and basic troubleshoot operations of core CNC machines/Fixtures.
- Ensuring the correct practice is pulled up on the production system screen while performing the core CNC operation.
- Monitoring and maintaining good documentation practices and continuously performing improvement analysis.
- Cleaning and maintaining CNC machines and equipment for organization and safety.
- Operating multiple CNC machines at the same time in a safe manner.
- Moving the completed product to the next operation staging area.
- Organizing and using machine-related tools, and equipment relevant in production.
What You Bring (requirements)
- High school graduate or GED is required
- Knowledge or interest in Industrial Machinery
- Able to perform basic math functions using the metric system.
- Ability to read Engineering instructions and very mechanically inclined to be able to use hand tools, including wrenches and Allen wrenches.
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States (not requiring employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States).
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Great Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave