Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Sets up and operate injection molding machines
- Responsible for set-up and troubleshooting operations of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Ensures the correct practice is pulled up on the production system screen while performing the injection operation
- Plans and lays out work, prepares components or semi-products, and monitors related hand-stock.
- Processes the components or semi-products/products according to engineering specifications and quality standards.
- Understand and set up tool with air, hydraulics, and cores
- Troubleshoot and dial in processes for injection molding
- Use lifting devices to remove/install dies.
- Monitor and maintain good documentation practices
- Adjust machines, set controls, and perform troubleshooting as required by quality criteria
- Handle die carefully to prevent damage. (Never use metal instruments on the inside die surface)
- Maintain the flow and quality of parts produced
- Clean and maintain molding machines and equipment for organization and safety
What You Bring
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in plastic or ceramic injection mold processing preferred.
- Knowledge of plastic or ceramics materials and their processing characteristics.
- Experience with Inspection Equipment (calipers, pin gauges, etc.) using the metric system.
- Able to perform math functions using the metric system and read Engineering instructions.
- A background with plastics or ceramics extrusions, injection molds, or blow molds.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States (not requiring employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States).
About the Team
Through our Generation division, we enhance and innovate conventional and renewable power supply. Currently, we’re reducing carbon emissions of existing assets and developing technologies that transform power generation applications.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Great Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave
[Regional EEO Statement] – Automatically populated by the system in the job posting