EVP Global Functions
A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be representing the Mechanical Commissioning Group on worldwide project assignments. By commissioning the Siemens Energy scope on large scale projects i.e., world class and low emission Power Plants, Green Hydrogen Production Solutions, Grid Stabilizing Systems, etc. you actively contribute to the energy transition. Your contribution is of utmost importance to ensure trouble-free operation of mechanical equipment supplied by Siemens Energy. In a multinational team on site, you will commission individual components or entire systems and ensure quality of our services. Feedback of on-site experience to the engineering teams ensures that our products are subject to continuous improvement.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Independent mechanical and process commissioning of power plant systems on construction sites worldwide
- Responsible to ensure commissioning activities are performed within budget, time and quality targets in compliance with all EHS requirements
- Cooperation with internal team members, guidance and coordination of external partners and sub-contractors
- Possibility to rapidly grow into site management positions
What You Bring
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering or similar (e.g. state-certified technical engineer), preferably with a focus on power or energy engineering
- Professional and/or intercultural experience gained through several years of work is beneficial
- Enjoyment of practical work, ideally with completed vocational training prior to the degree program
- Ability to interact efficiently with customer, authorities, suppliers and internal organizational units, even under challenging conditions
- Strong team spirit, working in an international team and together with other cultures
- Business fluent German and fluent English, further language skills desirable
- Willingness to work on construction sites worldwide for several months
- Driving license class B (Germany)
About the Team
The Project Entity team is responsible for the first-class execution and successful implementation of complex projects across all Siemens Energy business units. We create and leverage synergies and highly skilled competencies across all business units to deliver projects as One Siemens Energy. With a strong focus on digitalization and productivity, we deliver projects on time and within budget, while driving standards for Project Excellence , Best Practices and Lessons Learned across the organization.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, we also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- At Siemens Energy, we attach great importance to the health of our employees, and we offer a broad health portfolio of health seminars and interesting sports activities at various Siemens Energy locations
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programmes and learning materials are available for this purpose
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities