Snapshot of Your Day
Are you ready to help the team win contracts and deliver profitable projects?
Join the North American Field Service Operations team and make a difference!
As a member of the Estimating and Scheduling team you deliver timely and accurate estimates and schedules to support winning and successfully delivering service projects (outages) for Siemens Energy.
The role provides Sales, Marketing, and Service Programs with detailed cost estimates to win bids for new work. This position also provides spend plans and schedules to District Service Offices preparing for outages, and support developing new products, services and other projects related to controlling outage costs for the Field Service Operations team.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Prepare cost estimates of Field Service labor, tooling and equipment, expenses, subcontractors, and overhead to support wining contracts.
- Develop detailed outage schedules, budgets, and spend plans to support implementing successful outages.
- Liaise with the District, Sales, and Marketing teams and related technical experts to define mechanical scope of work, division or responsibilities (DOR), and customer specific requirements.
- Maintain the functionality and accuracy of estimating tools through evaluation of actual performance data.
- Daily employ SalesForce CPQ, Project Module (PROMO), TCTP, Primavera/MS Project, and SAP in support of estimating and planning activities.
- Identify and evaluate risks to support developing contingency estimates for FS projects.
- Participate in internal projects and in multi-functional teams to improve products and services.
- Support Field Service operations in a limited role as a semi-productive engineer, quality engineer, or in related capacity.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field. 5+ years’ field experience working on medium gas turbines.
- Familiarity with either Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project. MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Experience in planning and leading projects.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Proficiency in SalesForce, SAP, and Project Module
- Experience with estimating systems or software
- Related professional certifications
- Field Service Project Management experience
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave