CV TECHNICAL LTD
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Days possition flexible hours
Up to £55,000 per year
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer in their respective field. Reporting directly to the Engineering Team Leader, you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.
- Carrying out planned & reactive maintenance on the plant.
- Adherence to the PPM schedule and accuracy of recording findings /requirements working against check sheet, with prompt escalation where required.
- Fault finding and rectification.
- Responsible for the smooth running of all facilities, plant and equipment at all times
- Maintenance on a range of heavy process plant.
- Adherence to day-to-day engineering procedures.
- General maintenance tasks in support of property care.
- Ensuring health & safety procedures are followed at all times, with an understanding of risk assessments and permits.
- Being available for call-outs out of hours when required.
- Additional duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A recognised Electrical / Mechanical apprenticeship
- Knowledge and relevant practical maintenance engineering experience
- Able to work in a busy production environment that often demands high levels of concentration.
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Able to manage high volume workload Able to work effectively with minimal management guidance/supervision.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV directly to Blake Marvin
or call for a confidential discussion on