At heart, you’re an innovator. You love new technology, you’re excited by change and you can apply creativity, energy and determination to any problem. Want to get involve in major communications installations, support the engineering and delivery of voice and data services, or help to monitor the entire network? This four-year apprenticeship will give you everything you need to do something special with your career.
On the programme: (3-year programme) £21,500 salary.
Vodafone Network Engineers deliver our world-leading global network at the cutting edge – adapting and evolving with changes to new technologies to give our customers the very best digital experience. Whether you’re involved in major communications installations, supporting the engineering and delivery of voice and data services, or helping to monitor the entire network, you’ll be at the heart of keeping people connected across the world.
With a combination of digital and classroom-based learning, you’ll take modules in Network Design & Troubleshooting, IP-Based Network Switching Systems, Cyber Security and Unified Communications, and more. You’ll gain hands on experience and develop into a Network Engineering expert who can plan, design, build and test networks, identify security risks and troubleshoot problems.
At the end of the three years, you’ll have a BSc (Hons) Degree in Digital & Technology Solutions, specialising in Network Engineering.
What you’ll need:
- To be 18 years old or over as of 1 September 2022
- GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
- 3 A Levels including ICT or Maths, gained by September 2022 (or equivalent qualifications in similar subjects)
- To be eligible to work in the UK and not in full-time education
- To have lived in the UK and/or EU for three years or more
- To be willing to be located in England for the duration of the programme
You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree or masters in a similar subject).