ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Care Assistant at Castle Keep Care Home in Hull, you’ll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You’ll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship – and sharing great moments and memories too. It’s a chance to bring your dedication and compassion to a fulfilling environment. Every day will be different, so you can expect to undertake work that’s as varied as it is rewarding. As a Care Assistant, you could be doing anything from supporting residents with their food and drink and following care plans to ensuring that each of our residents has one-to-one time. It’s an opportunity to put your skills to meaningful use and develop your career.
To join us as a Care Assistant you’ll need to have some experience of caring for older people, a can-do approach and excellent communication skills. Your empathy and warm-hearted approach will shine through, but above all, you’ll have the compassion needed to deliver the highest standard of care and support for all our residents. In return we'll provide all the training you need to thrive.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
If you’d like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.