PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, we believe in providing a hotel experience that is tailored to the individual and their needs. As the friendly face of the 494 guestrooms Park Plaza London Waterloo Hotel, you will do more than just welcome our guests. The key role for you as our Night Manager will be to ensure that the service provided by the Night Reception team is beyond the normal guest experience that would be expected by our guests. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each and every time.
We are looking for a Night Manager who:
- Performs Head of Department duties connected to all Night and Front Office operations, and making crucial decisions
- Ensures guests’ needs are met beyond expectation, and takes full responsibility for Health, Safety, Security, Licensing & Fire
- Plays a hands-on role leading the Night team by example and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the Front of House team members
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and have excellent knowledge of Opera
- Be available to work 4 days on, 4 days off, on a 12-hour shift basis (from 8am to 8pm)
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Night Manager in a hotel
As a Night Manager you will receive:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Salary: Up to £27’000 per annum
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”
Park Plaza. Be part of it.