PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, we believe in providing a hotel experience that is tailored to the individual and their needs. As our Night Receptionist
you are the first and last person our guests see. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each and every time. We are looking for a Night Receptionist:
- Who has excellent interpersonal skills and able to connect with others
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Who is available to work 4 days on, 4 days off, on a 12-hour shift basis (from 8pm to 8am)
- With previous experience as a Night Receptionist
As a Night Receptionist
you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year
(pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: £11.50 per hour
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.