A Snapshot of Your Day
As an Offer Engineer for HSP (HSP Hochspannungsgeraete is part of Siemens Energy), you will work with a diverse team from different backgrounds with regular possibilities of remote working. You will be responsible for analyzing customer technical requirement, preparing technical documents and basic cost structure that can be released to a commercial offer meeting customer wish. Together with factory offer manages, construction and procurement teams, you will develop a deep understanding of market requirements, customers, and technical possibilities to cover them more innovatively and more profitably than the competition.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Analyzing and translating customer specifications into engineering input
- Preparing suitable design technically and commercially using local design tools and respective output (datasheet, drawing, etc.)
- Clarifying technical topics directly with customers or key account managers
- Technical interface during offer phase between related factory departments and customers, key account managers, or regional sales hubs
- Completing technical documentations needed for product homologation and discussing relevant topics with customers
What You Bring
- University degree in electrical engineering
- Experience in high voltage equipment such as bushings or power transformers
- Experience in high volage testing and further analysis
- Excellent German and English languages, other languages are advantageous
- Customer orientation, excellent communication skills, and ownership culture
- Self-motivation, result driven, and systematic work approach
- Intercultural work experience
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-transmission.html
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Being part of an international sales community and factory network
- Managing projects with stakeholders from different backgrounds and countries
- Frequently reviewing of your personal development and future opportunities to reach a senior positions
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.