A Snapshot of Your Day
As an Offer Manager (f/m/d) for HSP (HSP Hochspannungsgeraete is part of Siemens Energy), you will work with international teams from different backgrounds with regular possibilities of remote working. You will be responsible for preparing offers that meet customer wishes in terms of technical requirements and price, and actively support our competitiveness and profitability. Together with regional sales managers and key account managers as well as offer engineers, order managers and quality managers, you will develop a deep understanding of the requirements of the market, customers, price levels and technical possibilities to cover them more innovatively and more profitably than the competition.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Responsibility for entire factory sales activities to ensure timely and economical optimized offers based on deep understanding of relevant customer requirements and speciation
- Analyzing and translating customer specifications into engineering input
- Clarifying technical and commercial questions directly with customers or key account managers
- Preparing competitive cost calculations and techno-commercial offers in timely manner
- Follow-up on respective offers and handover of won projects to execution team in cooperation with key account manager
- Main interface during offer phase between related factory departments and customers, key account managers, or regional sales hubs
- Taking lead for factory customer visits and factory acceptance tests in addition to product and factory presentations
What You Bring
- University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in high voltage equipment such as bushings or power transformers
- Long term experience in offer engineering and offer preparation as well as in commercial and contractual matters
- Confident handling of SAP and common MS Office applications
- Excellent German and English languages, other languages are advantageous
- Customer orientation, excellent communication skills, and ownership culture
- Self-motivation, result driven, and systematic work approach
- Intercultural work experience and willingness to travel
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-transmission.html
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Being part of an international sales community and factory network
- Managing projects with stakeholders from different backgrounds and countries
- Frequently reviewing of your personal development and future opportunities to reach a senior positions
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.