A Snapshot of Your Day
A highly organized and motivated professional with a focus on service that assists the O&M Training Manager, and other technical team members, with various work activities that are key to the success of the O&M Training business. The Office Administrator will keep focused on core job duties by using business applications and software to complete critical daily business tasks.
The position fosters a positive and supportive office work environment and ensures the team has timely access to tools and supplies needed for the job! You will need to be adaptable, innovative, and willing to learn new skills to assist a highly technical training team in successfully completing a revolving pattern of training business. This role requires in-office support in Orlando, Florida; not a remote working position.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Primary role is to assist O&M Training Manager with:
- Daily customer training request emails/calls
- Assist with training quotes
- Track and followup with open quotes
- Processing customer purchase orders
- Open charge codes
- Scheduling courses and instructors
- Track open projects
- Invoicing at completion of projects
- Collecting, recording electronically, and maintaining end of course documentation
- Assist with on demand business needs of the O&M Training Manager
Secondary role is to assist O&M instructors by:
- Assisting in office and departmental communications
- Scheduling and coordinating impromptu meetings
- Supporting domestic and international shipping needs of the group
- Managing and controlling office templates and tools
- Track and resupply office consumables
- Assisting instructors with administrative/travel issues
- Be willing to learn and support new computer applications
- Develop connections to other departments for collaboration and support
- Assist as administrator of O&M Training website
- Assist in development of marketing information
- Support a fun and enjoyable office culture
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. AA/AS, two year degree in business or administration preferred!
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support or office coordinator position.
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, PowerPoint and Word.
- Able to track and coordinate the schedules of multiple instructors.
- Effective at maintaining office and department wide communications.
- Able to learn and use business enterprise management tools such as SAP, mySPGI, and others to accomplish the O&M Training department mission.
- Proficient at office inventory management and procurement of office supply needs.
- Adept at developing and maintaining positive office relationships.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave