An exciting opportunity to join and get trained with one of the global leaders in the Energy industry. This is a unique OJT program in which the successful candidates will learn an array of skills and gain industry knowledge to build a solid foundation ready for the future challenges and successes within the energy industry.
What You Can Expect
- This is a 1-year program based in the Siemens Energy Dammam Hub in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidates will undertake practical automation and control training in conjunction with essential industry and product training not limited to the list below:
- Omnivise T3000 control system.
- PCS7 control system.
- Performance, reliability and availability digital solutions.
- Projects management.
- Health & Safety Training
- Product & Company awareness
- On successful completion of the training those that show they have what it takes can be invited to develop further within the Siemens Energy Organization with a world of opportunities awaiting them.
What You Bring
- The candidate must be a holding a diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Instrument and Control, Automation, Process Engineer or any related field.
- Passionate about Engineering and Technology
- Ability to think logically, willing to learn, research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- Good manual skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Care and attention to detail, adhering to all health and safety requirements
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.