Transformation of Industry
Repair Operations Planner
Snapshot of Your Day
Manage and maintain overall shop scheduling. Works with the various department heads to set throughput and production targets, Communicates internally with supervisors and managers for priorities, constraints, and schedules
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Manage and maintain overall shop scheduling. Identifies and takes actions to support customer commitments
- Use scheduling tools to set throughput and production targets on a daily and weekly basis for the various department heads.
- Provides manpower input into system to monitor actual capacity, projected capacity, and load reports for assigned areas
- Creates capacity reports and shares capacity status on a weekly basis with Service Center Manager
- Communicates internally with supervisors and managers for priorities, constraints, and schedules
- Participates in shop floor initiatives including capacity and capability assessments.
- Comply with client and internal quality standards.
- Responsible to track projects due date vs projects estimated completion date and flag to Department Management and Project managers issues with late projects and review actions to be taken to mitigate.
- Responsible to notify Department Managers any constraints and develop labor plans, shift plans and prioritization of activities including need for external suppliers.
- Assist with and support the various safety projects and initiatives within the Service Center; safety is very important to our team – it is everyone’s duty to work safely, report any unsafe conditions or suggestions for improvement to shop leadership
What You Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ year experience with managing workload, schedules and resource planning.
- Some experience with rotating and/or reciprocating equipment repairs (steam turbines, centrifugal compressors, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, turbochargers, valves, dry gas seals), or working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, and Outlook.
- Experience working in an organization with a strong commitment to Health, Safety, and Quality.
- Occasional overtime work may be needed to support shop production.
- A team player attitude, working well with others
- Teachable attitude and able to take constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the Team
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications,
we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification, and solutions for Subsea business.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave
- STAR awards recognizing individual achievements and contributions