A Snapshot of Your Day:
Efficient and effective handling of orders within the SAP system, precise scheduling of deadlines, and streamlined logistics management for our high voltage switchgear products.
How You will Make an Impact:
- Data entry in IT tools relevant for order processing (mainly SAP)
- Creating and releasing of orders in SAP
- Creating of order confirmations in SAP
- Clarification / Updating in case of delivery date changes from factory or customer side
- Tracking of order confirmations
- Tracking of delivery dates and logistic milestones
- Checking, gathering, summarizing and forwarding the delivery documentation
- Requesting and following up of delivery documentation of sub-suppliers
- Coordinating and communicating all deadlines and information with transportation and processing service providers for the entire logistics process, in order to ensure trouble-free and cost-effective shipping and document flow.
- Actively participate in the optimization of processes
What You Bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in order processing and working with SAP; basic understand of technology and of manufacturing processes, MS- Office
- Professional with good written and oral communication skills, structured way of working, quality consciousness, ability to work in a team, distinct self-organization
- Experience in international cooperation
- German and English business fluent
About the Team:
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation,
we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Within our Solution Organization
we work on customized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficient conventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heat generation, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integration or making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants or environmental friendly power generation on ships and barges.
As a team, we believe that we can deliver better performance when we apply the strength of our differences and appreciate everyone for its individuality – We easily integrate, appreciate and make feel welcomed all new team members. Therefore, we are a fast-growing team, positive, solution-oriented, inclusive and open to new ideas and perspectives. We are waiting for you to be part of our great community!
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy’s location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space – it’s a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers – Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives