LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers
and employees on the way to a sustainable, CO2 neutral future.
We are building new energy systems across the globe. We energize society. That’s our purpose.
Siemens Energy has what it takes. Innovative technologies, clear focus on our customers’ needs, and a culture that attracts talent. Together, we are more than 90,000 employees determined to be part of the world’s most valued energy technology company.
Since December 2019 Siemens Energy is a separate company but our tradition dates back 150 years. As
an independent company, Siemens Energy opens a new chapter in the Siemens history of energy
Siemens Energy Bulgaria has 2 locations. Our production site based in Pravets where 200 employees are
working, and our sales and engineering team based in Sofia. For our team in Pravets we are searching
for an Order Manager based in Bulgaria working for our partner Trench Germany.
Trench Germany is a part of the Trench Group manufactures specialized high voltage electrical products
serving customers in the utility industry. Being the market leader, the product portfolio of Trench includes
instrument transformers, bushings and coil products, each essential to the continuing operation of the
electrical grid. Trench Germany develops and produce in Bamberg innovative high voltage products and
is responsible for all sales and R&D activities within the group worldwide.
- Creating customer orders in SAP;
- Following up the sales orders from the start up to export;
- Receiving customer requests from domestic and foreign customers and processing them in coordination with planning and production departments;
- Proactive communication with customers in order to suggest possible alternatives for meeting the requested delivery dates;
- Processing of credit /debit notes;
- Preparing of delivery documents ( delivery notes, invoices, declaration of origin);
- Coordination of deliveries with the shipping department.
What we can offer you:
- A good working environment or working from home;
- A varied, independent, and responsible job with room for individual development;
- Attractive remuneration and monthly and yearly bonus which is an integral part of the annual compensation;
- We, Siemens Energy care about our work-life balance and therefore you will receive the same benefits as we have such as: food vouchers; additional medical insurance; additional pension insurance;
- You can work from home 60% or even more of your time;
- Siemens Energy environment is informal and friendly and what we highly appreciate is the leadership style which is based on trust and respect to anyone of us;
- If you are looking for an interesting, varied job in a dynamic, international company, we look forward to receiving your application.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You have gained more than two years of professional experience in the field of order management;
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office ;
- You have understanding of SAP;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Experience in shipping as well as export and customs clearance is desirable.