A Snapshot of Your Day
As Trench Canada’s Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for full cycle payroll for both factories located in Pickering and Scarborough.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Drive the payroll process by adhering to all regulatory and legislative compliance requirements to ensure payroll is performed correctly and accurately, while meeting required deadlines.
- Create a positive employee experience by investigating and responding to employee payroll-related inquiries and educating employees regarding service-service options.
- Participate in internal and external audit engagements by maintaining and providing proper documentation.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture by providing recommendations on process and efficiency improvements.
What You Bring
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent is required.
- PCP designation (or in process) from Canadian Payroll Association is an asset.
- 3+ years of full cycle payroll experience in a unionized environment is required.
- Up-to-date knowledge of payroll and employment legislation to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven customer service mindset.
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies businesshttps://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-transmission.html
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy:https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture and a healthy work- life balance
- Flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible benefits and savings programs
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell vacation
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Jobs & Careers: