EVP Global Functions
A Snapshot of Your Day
Your typical day begins with a dedicated focus time where you establish your daily work agenda. Following this, you prepare for initial meetings with internal colleagues, gearing up for forthcoming negotiations with your client. You integrate the latest updates into your layout, striving for continuous improvement. During remote work, you might engage with Layout contributors via Microsoft Teams, collaborating with the interdisciplinary project team to identify enhancements and solutions for your layout concept. In the afternoons, you may conduct customer meetings, where you present and discuss the plant layout, seeking early feedback from the Client. Afterwards, you could participate in internal meetings with the project team to chart the next steps in the design process.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Managing the complete scope of Plant Layout and coordinating all aspects of plant layout for Combined Cycle Power Plants, Power-to-X, H2, and other projects
- Ensuring the overall success of the project with regards to time, cost, and quality in Plant Layout subjects
- Leading the international Plant Layout team to achieve project success
- Developing, communicating, and negotiating technical solutions both internally and externally
- Clarifying interfaces with vendors, designers, and consultants
- Ensuring the feasibility of transportation, erecting, and maintenance aspects
- Organizing and coordinating meetings, design reviews with the internal team, the customer, and other partners
- Ensuring the quality of design/3D model, focusing on BIM (Building Information Modelling) and other general 3D modelling principles
What You Bring
- University degree in engineering or a comparable education in a technical field with corresponding professional experience
- Professional experience in turnkey projects, ideally in the field of Power – and other Industrial Plants
- Project management skills to ensure project timelines, costs, and quality
- Leadership and communication skills to ensure project timelines, costs and quality
- Willingness for international traveling
- Fluent English skills, German (B1 level) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of CAD tools (AutoCAD, E3D/PDMS or similar) or willingness to learn them
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on meaningful projects
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- International environment
- Flexible working times
- Home office opportunity
- Canteen or meal contributions
- Pension fund
- And more!
At Siemens Energy we offer competitive compensation and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. Due to the Austrian legal regulations, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Please note that there is a clear willingness for a higher compensation considering your individual expectations, expertise and skills. The minimum salary for this position in the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry is in the amount of 53.000 € gross/year for a full-time position (38,5 h/week).