A Snapshot of Your Day
In this high visibility role, you will be a Portfolio & Market Application Manager for the Grid Technologies Services Portfolio & Market Application Team within our Siemens Energy organization. You will be responsible for paving the way for sustainable growth, by Challenging regular & standard business models, creating innovative solutions to support regions outstand growth while increasing profitability and Business intelligence and regional implementation support within increasing market transparency & intelligence, helping regions to implement growth measures, co-creating smart go-to-market strategies, creating portfolio value proposition and focus on trainings and internal & external promotion. This role demands strong collaboration and partnering skills, excellent business acumen and entrepreneurial profile to transform the knowledge into a results-based business plan. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive complex, cross-functional strategic initiatives that impact the planning, organization, and implementation of our product portfolio plus new market.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop a service growth strategy plan focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Design global portfolio strategy based on value-add proposition
- Identify new portfolio, new markets and customer needs
- Internal & external portfolio promotion
- Global customers approach
- Design Account Planning
- Support Regions to develop and implement new business
- Design and align with Sales and Regions on Go2Market definition
- Follow Regional Performance
- Substation Modernization experience
What You Bring
- University studies in engineering, business, finance, investment or sales and marketing (Master’s degree is a plus)
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience in Sales and/or Marketing and/or strategy and Portfolio Management with Projects with a strong emphasis on business development and new portfolio implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, incl. analyzing data, producing insights, coming up with innovative solutions to optimize business performance and leading to founded & critical decision making.
- Proven experience working and implementing sophisticated projects/strategies while interfacing with different stakeholders including business leaders, business/support teams as well as individual contributors and customers.
- Eagerness to consistently meet and exceed commitments/objectives while taking ownership of complex challenges.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization while ensuring excellent senior stakeholder management up to board level.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with customer relationship & sales is a plus
- Experience as Consultant and/or service is a plus
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-transmission.html
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, and our inspiring offices provide space for collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programes and learning materials are available for this purpose
- In relation to the “compatibility of family and work”, we have a wide range of offers, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the possibility of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.