Transformation of Industry
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Product Engineer (f/m/d) you will be team member in the global product engineering team for integrally geared compressors and hence responsible for order specific design execution of turbo compressor in consideration of customer specifications. The position will be based in Duisburg, Germany, in the global challenging technical environment.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Project- and order execution in the field of mechanical design of integrally geared compressors incl. technical- and scheduling responsibility as well as compliance with the required quality
- Sales support for projects – even those not covered by the design standards
- Securing SE process compliance, especially regarding all quality aspects and continuous improvement of execution processes
- Identify and address deviations/issues in projects
- Ensure quality and timely deliveries of engineering documentation
- Initiate and guide troubleshooting activities, root cause analyses, and corrective as well as preventive action implementation
- Using of design tools such as CES_GUI, TurboSel, NX for the preparation of order specific documentations
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
What You Bring
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical or process engineering
- 5+ years of relevant engineering work experience in Turbo Compressor field
- Excellent communication skills and team player to support and serve the global team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Hands-on experience in working with NX, Teamcenter, Jira and SAP
- Knowledge of technical quality assurance
- Knowledge and understanding of the applicable standards and guidelines (API 617, 617, ASTM, EN / DIN material specifications…)
- Proactive and solution oriented. Ability to pull inputs and interact with interface partners
- Fluent English and German
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, and our inspiring offices provide space for collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programs and learning materials are available for this purpose
- In relation to the “compatibility of family and work”, we have a wide range of offers, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the possibility of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.