SE RE FIN PR
SE RE FIN PR
Mode of Employment:
Full-time / Permanent
Full-time / Permanent
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Provide solutions concerning commercial topics & accounting principles relevant and specific to the real estate business (such as real estate construction projects)
- Ensure that all reporting requirements and conformity concerning IFRS16 and Financial Reporting guidelines of Siemens Energy are met by suitable and reliable processes and tools
- Clarification of complex project related issues
- Support for Siemens Energy Real Estate projects relating to questions according to Investment Applications, Business Case Reviews (discounted cash flow method)
- For specific projects, partner with the Technical Project Manager to ensure commercial execution and control of projects in compliance with the defined schedule and cost targets for new real estate projects.
- Manage Risk and Opportunities of the project including risk mitigations.
- Ensures accuracy of project books and records as well as for forecast and budget, including the recording of such in appropriate systems
- Commercial control of all external and internal service partners
What You Bring
- Successfully completed degree in business studies (Masters degree a plus)
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in project controlling
- Experience of project controlling thereby identifying, evaluating, and assessing risks and opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills, experience in building business case evaluations and ability to apply sound judgment (experience with net present value calculations in excel and discounted cash flow method)
- Ability to analyze and communicate clearly to project management and senior corporate management
- Experience of real estate and lease accounting issues
- Knowledge of IFRS (IFRS16 essential)
- Good proficiency in the usual IT tools, especially Excel, MS-Powerpoint and other MS-Office applications required. Knowledge of SAP R3 CO and FI desirable.
- Fluency in English
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- We use an incentive remuneration system and an attractive benefits package (including Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, additional paid days off, lunch card, Christmas vouchers)
- Opportunity to gain new professional competencies and participate in interesting projects
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home office (60%)
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.