Transformation of Industry
A Snapshot of Your Day
The Project Development Manager will lead the overall sales development process for large, complex Mods & Ups Projects – Responsible for Opportunity discovery & qualification; strategy setting & development; identifying and influencing key decision makers; and successfully navigating complex internal & external selling environments.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Exercise solid business acumen to develop and articulate a winning value proposition while maintaining company growth and profit guidelines.
- Responsible for Forecasting all M&U business in assigned selling accounts – Salesforce funnel, and accuracy / quality of forecasts.
- Practice a “Clean Handover” to the commercial and executing teams for every new project. Responsibilities include final Purchase Order review and capture; and leading/participating in all internal and external kickoff meetings.
- Develop and nurture client relationships and continually create new ones by active onsite visits and engagement sessions. Capture and share customer intelligence within SE.
- Meet SE sales, booking and earning objectives while representing the customer requirements.
- Manage expense governance within SE corporate guidelines.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 8 years’ plus experience with Rotating equipment sales and/or capital project business development experience. Those with more experience may be considered for a more senior level.
- Willing to travel within assigned territory (Domestic or International Travel).
- Strategically oriented with a detailed knowledge of products, services, and markets of industrial steam turbines with a strong understanding of steam turbine performance and applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and across organizational and international boundaries.
- Self-motivated with high energy drive and business sense.
- Experience with SE’s Industrial Steam Turbine models is preferable.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the Team
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Transformation of Industry
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/industrial-applications.html
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave