What you bring
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8 + years with Rotating equipment sales and/or capital project business development experience
- Willing to travel within assigned territory (Domestic or International Travel)
- Strategically oriented with a detailed knowledge of products, services and markets of gas engines and reciprocating compressors with a strong understanding of gas engine and reciprocating compressors performance application principles
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and across organizational and international boundaries
- Self-motivated with high energy drive and business sense
- Experience with SE’s Gas Engine and Reciprocating compressor models is preferable
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
How you’ll make an impact
- Lead the overall sales development process for large, complex Mods & Ups Projects – Responsible for Opportunity discovery & qualification; strategy setting & development; identifying and influencing key decision makers; and successfully navigating complex internal & external selling environments.
- Exercise solid business acumen to develop and articulate a winning value proposition while maintaining company growth and profit guidelines.
- Responsible for Forecasting all M&U business in assigned selling accounts – Salesforce funnel, and accuracy / quality of forecasts.
- Practice a “Clean Handover” to the commercial and executing teams for every new project. Responsibilities include final Purchase Order review and capture; and leading/participating in all internal and external kickoff meetings.
- Develop and nurture client relationships and continually create new ones by active onsite visits and engagement sessions. Capture and share customer intelligence within SE
- Meet SE sales, booking and earning objectives while representing the customer requirements
- Manage expense governance within SE corporate guidelines.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- On the job experience – working with several groups in a Client Facing role to sell M&U projects
- Ability to develop technical sales skills that provides SE management exposure to your successes and accomplishments
- Ability to network with regional and product line teams during project development process
- Exposure to obtain coaching and mentorship from experience sales peers leading to an open feedback culture
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications
we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
In the Regional Advanced Business Team, you will be joining an organization that will be leading the transformation to a more sustainable landscape across the marketplace. This organization will be responsible for driving profitable growth thru our innovative engineered solutions sales, long term service program solutions, with an intense focus on supporting our customers journey to a decarbonized business environment.
The team will be driving responsiveness through close collaboration with our product line colleagues and working jointly with the Regional Selling team to deliver value added solutions supporting our Clients’ businesses.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: