A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be responsible to implement and carry out Siemens Energy global internal assignments guidelines within Project Entity
- For execution of the Siemens Energy global Internal Assignments guidelines within a business entity (Project Entity). Globally 700 delegates currently and growing dynamically.
- Creation, coordination and optimization of the internal assignment processes on country (local) levels in Germany, India, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Vietnam, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, UK, Ireland.
- Support in initial project clarification (resolving conditions related to abroad assignments in connection with work completed these projects with global staffing) and ongoing clarifications during execution of the project.
- For compliance in contractual and commercial settlements between project (receiving) part and employee home office (sending) part.
- For compliance in immigration, social security, equal payment, travel security and taxation topics of the delegates of the business entity.
- For on time assignments of all travelers of this business entity
- For ad hoc solution finding in all above mentioned responsibility areas or processes.
You will be working hand in hand with following teams/functions:
- Business entity management and global resource planners (assigning the individual travels)
- Local business managers (Germany, India, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Vietnam, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, UK, Ireland)
- Siemens Energy HR Global Mobility Government, Tax advisors and social security consultants.
- Siemens AG Global Mobility Service Provider (responsible for many assignment processes and project consulting)
- Personal Tax and Visa Service Providers
- Siemens Energy Global Mobility community across all Business Areas
- Project management
What You Bring
- Experience in global mobility is a must. More than 6 years in the area of Global Mobility and project advisory is required.
- Proficient English language skills, further language skills are very welcome.
- Willingness for business trips up to 10 days in a row on hub locations.
- Teammate, communicative, proactive, positive handling of conflicts, decision-making capability
About the Team
Project Entity is responsible for elite project execution and the successful delivery of sophisticated projects across Siemens Energy. We implement projects abroad, worldwide.
Integration of the highest qualifications for project execution with a focus on development and growth of people to ensure future fitness.
Strong focus on digitalization and efficiency, while delivering projects on time and in budget. Build and make use of alliances and proficiencies across all Business Areas to deliver projects as ‘One Siemens Energy’.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making balanced, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is motivated by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Competitive salary level
- Company paid health and wellness benefits
- Pension fund available if you want to subscribe with advantages offered by the company
- Medical centre available on campus for all employees
- Meal allowance
- Canteen with a variety of healthy offers
- Flexible working model (hybrid)
- 5 extra days (“Pontes” / “Bridges”), defined by the board, that everyone enjoys if not working abroad
- We offer your birthday as a holiday whenever it falls on a weekday
- Free car parking including free charging stations for electric vehicles
- Gym available so you can look after your wellbeing
- Among others