Transformation of Industry
A Snapshot of Your Day
We are seeking a Client Service Manager, who would be working closely with our Quality Assurance Manager and technical personnel in providing the best equipment maintenance services to our clients. Note: This is entry level position.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Interpret customer maintenance and/or repair specifications to technical personnel for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Review contractual terms and conditions for service specifications.
- Support shop personnel in the execution of activity described in recommendations.
- Liaison between client and shop regarding status, scope change, hold points, etc.
- Develop specific quotations for repair work scopes with associated detailed costs.
- Provide concise and descriptive work instructions to the shop floor.
- Prepare and deliver project documentation and progress reports for internal and external customers.
- Support and maintain Lean implementation projects.
- Assist with and support the various safety projects and initiatives within the Service Center.
- Closely monitor ongoing job costs, with a focus on cost actual versus quote/estimate.
- Perform contract review including Terms & Conditions per policy.
- Prepare and issue shop instructions for inspection and repair scopes referencing all appropriate repair and factory technical specifications.
- Collaborate with technical specialists and QA manager to ensure that all jobs are completed within job-specific or general quality guidelines and assurances
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook.
- Flexible to work extended hours during shutdown time frames which can include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Familiarity with rotating equipment (steam turbine, gas turbine, turbochargers, reciprocating compressors, valves, and dry gas seals).
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/industrial-applications.html
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible benefits and savings programs
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell vacation
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Jobs & Careers: