LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University Degree in Engineering (preferably Electronic, Systems, Computer Eng and Electrical. Should not be a filter and can also accept Industrial, Mechanical, Electromecánica, Computer Eng, etc..)
- Professional Experience (5+ years) in project management of energy or control system related projects that involve planning, procurement, engineering, installation & commissioning.
- Technical Knowledge in Project Management & power generation equipment control systems.
- English & Spanish, at professional working profiency level.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of time. Mostly domestically.
- Soft Skills
- Customer Management
- Good communications skills
- Working under stress and with urgent deadlines
- Intercultural abilities
- Project Manager to lead Controls & Digitalization projects with external customers.
- Act as point of contact for external/internal customers and Siemens Energy Controls & Digitalization business area.
- Responsible for profit & loss of projects assigned.
- Lead and align internal on & off-shore teams (Financial, Procurement, Engineering, Technical, etc) to fulfill project objectives.
- Responsibility to comply and / or enforce the protocols, policies, guidelines, and competencies of the current integral management system (EHS, Quality).
LET´S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy
to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future, CO2 neutral future. (mandatory – included in all positions)
DEPARTMENT & ROLE INFORMATION:
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas Power Generation control systems & Digital solutions. The Project Manager role main objective is to ensure project excellence execution while focusing on the company’s targets, which emphasize in Quality, Environment, Health & Safey.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html