Manager – Operations
A Snapshot of Your Day
Acting as the operations first point of contact, the successful
candidate will be responsible for delivering a wide portfolio of A65 engine
overhauls on time, to agreed cost and quality. The candidate will be working
with multiple internal and external stakeholders ensuring that communication is
prompt and relevant.
How You’ll Make an
- Produce and keep up to date the project
base line and ensure its communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all project deliverables are
delivered on time on cost and on quality.
- Lead the resolution of issues and risks
with impact on timescale, cost and all other project deliverables (including
escalation when required).
- Keep updated project risk register.
- Report project progress on regular basis
(Using communication channels agreed with internal and external customers).
- Produce project close out report.
- Report projects KPIs and identify and
propose improvements to program tents when applicable.
- Conduct lessons learnt reviews as
What You Bring
- Master’s or
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Extensive years of
demonstrable Project Management experience and working across functions
- RDPM certification,
PMP certification, or recognized equivalent (preferred)
Our Gas Services
division offers Low-emission power generation through service and
decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines
under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities
through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this
video to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
Check out this video to
learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we
are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy
demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more
than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16%
of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect
people and the environment.
Our global team is
committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by
pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of
innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on
decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate
power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over
130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic
background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize
society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture and a healthy work- life balance
- Flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible benefits and savings programs
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell vacation
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
Jobs & Careers: