We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team where you will be responsible for the onshore content of LTP’s for our Gas Turbines.
How You’ll Make an Impact
· Execute assigned contracts according to the scope and implement KPI in order to ensure the success of project execution.
· Support the negotiations of contracts and ensure risk management strategies are implemented.
· Assembling a project team and assign individual responsibilities.
· Identify appropriate resources needed and ensure that these resources are sufficiently provided to the project.
· Integrate and develop suitable subcontractors/ partners and negotiate requirements and solution strategies
· Manage customer relationships and knowledge, actions, opinions and feedback of the customers.
· Together with commercial manager to monitor and control the financial KPI of assigned contracts.
What You Bring
· Bachelor Degree or Higher in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields
· Multiple years of experience in project management for power generation business
· Good analytics, decision making and communication skills
· Good command of English and Thai, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
· Full working rights in Thailand
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.