Location – Remote working – Nationwide on a 12 month fixed term contract
A unique opportunity to join the UK’s leading provider of support for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs in the role of Project Manager.
Achieve together is a leading provider of support for people with learning disabilities, autism, PLMD, deafness, hearing loss and associated complex needs in the UK.
We are looking for a Project Manager with proven experience in delivering business transformation, system integrations and organisational change programmes. You will be creative and innovative thinker who will share our vision for identifying, developing and commissioning market leading services with a focus on emerging care specialisms.
Why work for us
We are dedicated to empowering individuals, enabling them to develop skills for life and healthy relationships, as well as supporting them to boost their confidence and self-esteem. Our vision is to provide the best specialist support, inspiring a generation to ensure people live happy, healthy and meaningful lives.
You will have proven experience as a Project Manager in the delivery of business transformation, systems integration, or organisational change programmes, ideally delivered in an agile manner. Management of assignments and tracking project related tasks, ensuring that there is an accessible centralised repository, and all dependencies are understood and managed appropriately.
Please refer to the full job description for more information.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager
- Experience of delivery of business transformation, systems integration, or organisational change programmes
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project
- Solid technical background – ability to converse with TDA’s and architects
- Excellent organisation and Stakeholder management skills
- R&I management experience
- High level understanding of contracts
- Capability to develop and to present at SMT level
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skill
There is a competitive salary in addition to the following.
- 33 day holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access Retail Discounts
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Development and access to professional training
- Access to counselling services
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Checks and Clearances paid for by Achieve together
If this sounds like your next role and you are keen to work for a company that shares your values, where you can make a real difference to people’s lives, then we want to hear from you today!