Recruit a mum
Property Manager / Block Manager
Location: London, NW6 (office based)
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
Our client is a residential agency based in London, NW6 who are looking for a Property Manager / Block Manager to join their team
Property Manager duties:
- Contractor liaison, organising repairs and maintenance to various blocks
- Database maintenance, updating details and adding new clients / resident records on the system.
- Taking calls, passing on messages and generally assisting with all incoming enquiries.
- Maintaining the diary to ensure all health & safety items are scheduled.
- Informing residents of scheduled visits
- Assisting the block management team with daily tasks
- To deal with day-to-day maintenance enquiries from residents
- Arrange and follow up contractors attending various jobs
- Schedule fire risk assessment and obtain quotes for any recommended remedial works
- Issue Section 20 to block following the correct procedure
- Arrange service contract for each block and inform residents of visits taking place
- Liaise with freeholders on any issues/ works needed in buildings
- Schedule and attend AGM’s with residents
- Liaise with brokers re building insurance and utility rates for all blocks
- Have 12 months + experience in Block Management
- Have a competent understanding of Fire, Health & Safety