Howden Insurance Brokers Ltd
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Quality Assurance Auditor
to join our Haven Knox Johnston team
. Guided by seasoned insurance leaders, we are the broker here to serve clients in a changing world, with specialism at our heart.
Are you ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are searching for a bright, personable, and self-motivated QA Auditor who will be integral to the successful delivery of first-class service levels, supporting the audit requirements within the Commercial & Marine Trade team.
As a QA Auditor, you will be monitoring and measuring the quality of calls and documentation, providing feedback, and coaching to support continued service enhancements and providing insightful reports to aid data driven decision making. If you’re passionate about delivering exceptional service, building robust client relationships, and have a natural curiosity for business dynamics, we invite you to connect with us.
We offer hybrid working arrangements, incorporating our Maidstone
office where you will be part of a growing and thriving team.
Choosing Howden means choosing growth, fun, and development. Our vibrant office environment offers breakout areas, team lunches, outings, quizzes, and even bake days. As you embark on your journey with us, we offer the opportunity to acquire professional qualifications that will enhance your skill set and advance your career.
What We Offer In This Role:
- Carry out telephone and file QA audits.
- Ensure required standards are being met and maintained in line with internal and external regulations and legislation.
- Oversee the coaching/training programmes for employees ensuring the provision of documented action plans.
- Provide regular/timely coaching feedback where needed.
- Ensure documentation is of a high standard, whilst being fully compliant with the FCA or other regulatory bodies.
What You Need:
- Prior Quality Assurance experience
- Experience within a commercial background, ideally within an insurance brokerage. Will consider a similar regulated environment.
- Customer service delivery experience
- Complex problem solving
- Manage effective inter-company relationships.
- Good standard of education to include 5 GCSEs at grade C or above that must include Maths & English (or equivalent)
Why Choose Us?
Howden Insurance Brokers Ltd is a leading provider of insurance broking, risk consulting, and employee benefits advice.
Clients benefit from working with our specialist teams who have a deep understanding of their sectors and the challenges within them. Our expertise, insight and can-do attitude applies to clients all over the world, from SMEs, trade associations, national and global corporations, and other insurance professionals.
Our employee ownership model means that we’re driven to achieve more, collaborating across borders and specialisms to deliver for our clients.
is our ongoing commitment to embrace inclusivity, collaboration, and personal growth. Though these actions we can create a stronger, more vibrant, and equitable future for all.
Howden Insurance Brokers Ltd is part of the Howden Broking Group, employing 15,000 people and handling $30bn of premium on behalf of clients.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salaries
with regular pay reviews and a company bonus scheme.
- Minimum 25 days holiday
with the option to purchase additional days.
- Health and well-being
support through our 24/7 employee assistance program.
- Hybrid working arrangements
to provide flexibility for work-life balance.
- Study support
and career progression opportunities.
- Referral Reward Scheme
, giving you the chance to be rewarded for successful placements.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
, celebrating our LGBTQ+ community, race, and gender equality.
Please note that we are not currently seeking support from recruitment agencies.