A Snapshot of Your Day
Throughout the day, the Quality Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring that engineering, design, and production processes align with established quality standards. This involves a combination of hands-on involvement in daily operations, strategic planning, team collaboration, and client communication to uphold and enhance the overall quality of transformer projects.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Non-conformity management (NC, RCA, PDCA, 8D) using web application tools
- Execution and monitoring of quality gates and risk management activities (FMEA, MoC)
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, customers, partners)
- Elaboration, execution and monitoring of quality and inspection test plans
- Documentation of quality activities, reports and protocols, ensuring information data quality
- Elaborate and conduct quality trainings related to methodologies and product technology
- Partnering with Order Manager by acting as Quality Manager in Projects (QMiP)
- Support of departments in the creation and development of processes and IMS documents (work procedures, supporting documents)
- Compliance with EHS regulations
What You Bring
- Tech education completion or equivalent
- Entry or experienced professional status
- Proficiency in various quality methods/tools (e.g., 8D, FMEA, APQP)
- Digital tool handling skills (Office 365, QM NC, Web apps)
- Understanding product life cycle processes
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 IMS
- Advantageous experience in plant quality assurance and transformer manufacturing
- Independent, analytical, and structured work approach
- Good written and spoken German and English proficiency
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies team: https://bit.ly/3qwFP0a
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on meaningful projects
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- International environment
- Flexible working times
- Home office opportunity
- Canteen or meal contributions
- Pension fund
- And more!
What else should I know?
At Siemens Energy we offer competitive compensation and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. Due to the Austrian legal regulations, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Please note that there is a clear willingness for a higher compensation considering your individual expectations, expertise and skills. The minimum salary for this position in the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry is in the amount of € 56.000,- gross/year for a full-time position (38,5 h/week).
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application! https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs