Transformation of Industry
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Responsible to develop mechanical designs of machine components and systems from concept definition through detailed design
- Responsible to optimize designs based on multiple constraints
- Perform required design analyses such as strength analysis for mechanical and thermal loads
- Develop design solutions based on similar components in other products, or new solutions as required
- Support components manufacturing/procurement through interactions with external/internal vendors through all phases of design
- Support turbomachinery testing and data analysis
What You Bring
- Must be fluent in English language, oral and written
- Candidate must have B.S. degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years experience on the mechanical design of stationary and rotating turbomachinery components with emphasis on the design of expanders and/or turbine hot section
- Experience with mechanical systems and mechanical design
- Experience with mechanical modeling with Siemens NX CAD
- Experience with ANSYS solid mechanics for static, dynamic and modal structural analysis, and thermal analysis
- Experience with turbomachinery testing, instrumentation and test data analysis
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Work on global TurboCracker Technology team – developing new turbomachine
- Exposure to global company leadership through successful completion of turbomachine designs
- Impact financial performance of Siemens Energy through development of a new turbomachine which will decarbonize the olefins industry
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.