How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop / design complex modules and parts under specific requirements such as time, cost, and function (from prototype to manufacturing)
- Plan and define qualification tests for high voltage substations (specifically breakers) and their components – first sample test parameters (FAI’s)
- Carry out qualification tests for high voltage substations (specifically switches) and their components – internal and/or external collaboration.
- Evaluation of test results and define additional tests (if necessary) in collaboration with the quality department and/or the test bench.
- Identify autonomous solutions and escalate in time with the project management in problematic cases of development (when autonomous solution is impossible)
- Production support at the beginning of the series production – local and also global.
- Maintenance of internal mechanical test laboratory with its operational and measurement equipment, general building installation – with attention for safety aspects
- Responsibility to comply and / or enforce the protocols, policies, guidelines, and competencies of the current integral management system (EHS, Quality).
What You Bring
- University Degree in Engineering Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Mechatronics.
- Professional Experience (3+ years) in Design/Product Development
- Technical Knowledge in electrical equipment / high voltage products, Circuit Breaker and its Standards (IEC, IEEE), ProE, PLM Agile, SPS S7, CatmanAP, MS Office
- English and/or German, at professional working profiency level.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of time
- Soft Skills: Leadership, Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Teamwork
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Global Influence and Exposition
- Technical Grow