PPHE Hotel Group
Reception Manager (Maternity Cover)
At Park Plaza Nottingham, we are all about creating stories and memories by delivering excellent and personal service to our guests. The friendly face of Park Plaza London Hotel, as a Reception Manager
you will be responsible for the Reception department. With your flair and passion for delivering exceptional service, you will be someone with a helpful, can-do approach who leads from the front to ensure the Reception Team deliver a memorable experience for every guest.
We are looking for a Reception Manager
- Has excellent detailed knowledge of Front Office operations
- Ensures guests’ needs are satisfactorily met
- Plays a hands-on role leading by example, and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the front office team members
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office and excellent knowledge of Opera
- Shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Has previous experience as a Duty Manager, Reception Manager or similar role in a hotel
As a Reception Manager
you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days holiday per year (pro rata) – this increases with service!
- Salary: Up to £25’750 per annum
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.