PPHE Hotel Group
At Holmes Hotel, we are all about creating stories and memories by delivering excellent and personal service to our guests.
The friendly face of the 118 bedrooms at Holmes Hotel, our Reception Manager
will ensure that the service provided by the Reception team is beyond the normal guest experience that would be expected by our guests. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression every time.
We are looking for a Reception Manager
- Have excellent detailed knowledge of Front Office operations
- You will liaise with the team to ensure guest satisfaction, financial goals and responsible business targets are met
- Empower your team by providing an inspiring service culture through briefings, team meetings and coaching
- Play a hands-on role leading by example, and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the front office team members and providing an inspiring service culture.
- Clearly communicate both operational and strategic information, ongoing customer feedback and ensure team members are trained and developed
As a Reception Manager
you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) – these increase with service!
- Salary: £31,030 per annum plus great benefits
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns are shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Located in the heart of Marylebone, Holmes Hotel is an original and unquestionably unique boutique hotel created for curious minds. The ideal home from which to investigate the rest of the city.
Holmes. A home away from home for curious minds.