D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Receptionist/Host/Hostess
The Restaurant: Quaglinos
The Location: Bury Street
The Salary: Up to £13 per hour
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all thing’s food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With 45 diverse venues across 7 cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by Des Gunewardena and David Loewi, our eponymous D and D, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories and our South Place Hotel. With further expansion across the group planned in the upcoming years, this list of top destinations is only set to grow!
Quaglino’s has been the star of St. James’s since it opened all the way back in 1929. With an impressive menu of European classics, as well as an extensive drinks list and famous cocktails, Quaglino’s also host live music and DJs on the grand stage until late. Synonymous with style and glamour, Quaglino’s also boasts two ornate private dining rooms.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist / Host/ Hostess who can confidently deliver extraordinary and prompt service to our guests. Candidates should have outstanding telephone and presentation skills in order to represent the restaurant as the first point of contact and deliver an unforgettable guest experience.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do and bags of personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
If you are interested in discussing the Receptionist / Host role further, please get in touch with us without delay!