D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Receptionist/Host/Hostess
The Restaurant: Madison
The Location: St. Pauls, London
The Salary: Competitive
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all things food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With over 40 diverse venues across six cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by David Loewi, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants, bars and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories, Orelle and South Place Hotel.
Stepping out as the award-winning rooftop bar and restaurant for breath-taking views across the London skyline, it’s no surprise this is the second most instagrammed spot in the capital. Superb grills from the Josper, delicious slow cooked classics, or healthy salads. A buzzing vibe, award winning cocktails, DJs and live bands – the ideal place to let your hair down and celebrate.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist / Host/ Hostess who can confidently deliver extraordinary and prompt service to our guests. Candidates should have outstanding telephone and presentation skills in order to represent the restaurant as the first point of contact and deliver an unforgettable guest experience.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do and bags of personality combined with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
If you are interested in discussing the Receptionist / Host role further, please get in touch with us without delay!