- 37.5 hours per week (Fixed Term Contract – 6-9 Months)
- £50,000 per annum (Dependent on Qualification and Experience)
- Project will include development of systems, processes and resources to meet the future recruitment needs of organisation
- Experience of TUPE and managing projects within the scope of TUPE
- Hybrid working (max 2 days per week after qualifying period)
- One site location – Nr Newbury RG18 9NU
- Car owner/driver (due to location)
We have an exciting requirement for a proactive, innovative professional to lead a recruitment project to transfer the current, outsourced recruitment service to a newly created in-house Prior’s Court recruitment team. This opportunity will require you to develop a clear project plan, ensuring key implementation milestones are identified and agreed and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
This opportunity lends itself to someone who has a strong project management background, Ideally you will have managed projects in a recruitment leadership capacity with exposure to TUPE. Knowledge and understanding of talent management through the full recruitment lifecycle alongside excellent planning and organisational skills are key to the successful completion of this contract Communication via all mediums and with a broad range of stakeholders will help to influence decisions and conclusions that will make a real difference to recruitment operations across our organisation.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop a clear project plan, ensuring key implementation milestones are identified and agreed and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare regular updates to present progress to the Head of HR & Training and the Executive and Trustee teams.
- To work collaboratively with the systems team to ensure that the recruitment modules on Prior Insight are developed and tested prior to the implementation date.
- Review the current recruitment process and identify short term and longer-term improvements.
- Manage the TUPE and people aspects of the project resulting in the appointment of the key roles within the Recruitment team. This team will be required to be trained and in place by the agreed implementation date.
- To work in collaboration with the marketing team to agree the recruitment marketing attraction strategy, ensuring adverts and promotional activity reflect the employer brand
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the current external websites used for recruitment purposes, (Indeed being the primarily source), to ensure all terms and agreements are transferred to Priors Court
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with Cielo and the appointed Cielo Project Lead. Acting as an ambassador for Priors Court.
- Responsible for ensuring organisational wide communications connected to the project are managed appropriately.
This position will be on a FTC basis for a period of 6-9 months and require you to be on-site (Monday to Friday), with the option of 2 remote working days on completion of an agreed qualifying period.
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays.
- Company Pension (Combined 8%, Employer 5%, Employee 3%)
- Company Referral and Recognition schemes
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to our Flexible Benefits package
- Self funded Health Cash Plan
Prior’s Court was set up by Founding Patron Dame Stephanie Shirley, whose vision of a centre of excellence for children with autism became reality with the opening of Prior’s Court School in 1999. We have since grown to support around 90 young people with autism aged between 5-25 years with the opening of Prior’s Court Young Adult Provision in 2011.
Since opening, our support team has grown from around 20 to 600 and we have built a reputation as a leading edge educational, vocational, and residential facility for young people with autism. Working with our young people can be challenging but extremely rewarding. Hear from our staff who are passionate about the difference they make.