Prezzo - Property & Risk
Job Title: Regional Facilities Manager.
Reporting directly to: Head of Facilities Manager.
Location: Field based. Prefered location Midlands
Assist the Head of Facilities Management in delivering key FM objectives. Act as subject matter expert on all Facilities Management activities within region and across the Prezzo estate as may be required.
· Overall accountability for day-to-day management of all maintenance issues, within specified region and to assist with other maintenance issues across the Prezzo estate as may be required.
· Working closely with the Operational team and fostering the relationships in line with the Prezzo one team working ethic. Main stakeholders being General Managers, Operations Managers and Operation Directors within area of responsibility and across the business as may be required.
· Working with the internal Property Team helpdesk and other areas of the business as may be required and within the Prezzo culture of one team working.
· Conduct annual building condition surveys and asset capture across restaurants within region and assist in other restaurants as may be required.
· Responsible for the day-to-day management of all contractors working within your region and across the Prezzo business, as may be required.
· Manage workload of mobile Prezzo Service Technician’s and conduct quality assessments of their works undertaken.
· Conduct monthly and annual review of mobile Prezzo Service Technicians. Identify areas of improvements in service delivery.
· Assist the Head of Facilities Management in identifying opportunities and new initiatives/technologies that will assist Prezzo Property team in supporting the wider business.
· Ensure Health & Safety and Compliance across the estate.
· Ensure minimal lost trading hours and actively assist in restoring a restaurant to trading status asap. This will require some out of normal hours working.
o Actively Innovate and explore opportunities to deliver leading edge FM support.
· Property Reporting and Governance
o Actively manage condition surveys, reports and communications as may be required.
· Corporate and Social Responsibility
o From an FM perspective, lead key initiatives to deliver savings and smarter ways of working as and when opportunities are identified.
· Project Management
o Assist in the identification and management of suitable and competent contractors to deliver planned and ad-hoc projects as the business requires.
· Work with flexibility to meet the objectives of the business, which may include tasks not routinely undertaken.
Job grading information
Exceptional time management skills, organised, efficient, effective, and forward thinking.
Exceptional attention to detail.
Innovative and forward thinking.
Ability to adapt to ever changing situations with a positive attitude.
Confident & professional in communication with internal and external stakeholders.
For direct reports and other external contractors.
For maintaining the high standards of maintenance and repair across region.
For maintaining statutory and legal compliance across region and ensuring it is actively managed to a high standard as set by the Head of Facilities Management.
An understanding of restaurants businesses would be advantageous.