Regional Head of Repairs Latin America
Regional Lead for Repair Operations and Service offerings across optimally and Gas Services Repair workshops including development of repair strategies and initiatives in line with the profitable growth vision for Compression and Gas Services, leading approximately 50-100 employees with a growth target over next 5 years.
Focus on operational excellence targets and management of Repair Centers in Latin America.
Responsible to lead and drive Safety and Quality programs with a strong culture at all levels of the repair interpersonal meaningfulness financial forecasting process and resourcing business plans tied to Sales Order Entry targets.
The Head of Repairs Centers will report directly to the Head of Service Operations in Latin America.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Establishing accurate sourcing processes and controlling all procurement resources and activities and advising all involved in procurement to deliver optimum impact of cost-cutting potential (procurement plan, target-costing) and to meet requirements relating to deadlines and quality.
- Elaborate good judgment-ate in the rationalization and harmonization of processes with the aim of becoming an outstanding repair organization.
- Drive lead time reduction, efficiency, timely delivery and absorption by defining, tracking and measuring monthly critical metrics and driving operational and processes improvements both with the repair network and in coordination with all Compression and Gas Services factories.
- Provides accurate feedback and communication to pre-planned report format. Keep and update all equipment histories to effectively forecast equipment utilization and efficiency. Coordinates any changes vital to ensure operations are efficient and minimal downtime is required. Ensures effective communication and reporting to immediate supervision and, if applicable, to customer representatives.
- Work with internal and external suppliers to meet client needs both with SHORTER lead-times, reliable OTD and improved Quality (reduction in NCCs).
- Run and drive Root Cause Analysis reviews and Correction Actions implementation across the repair Network to assure process improvements and best practices shared and implemented on all operations.
- Drive and coordinate initiatives with Repair Engineering, including introduction of New Technologies.
- Engage and build a network with R&D, Project Procurement, Project Management, Sales & Proposal, Cost-Value Engineering, and Supplier Quality Management
- Visit Customers to build positive relationship, assess the installed fleet and promote the Service Center;
- Identify and drive hiring to identify and onboard talent for key positions.
- Develop and manage site training program (including establishing training matrix, training register and maintain of training records).
- Determine key supply chain critical metrics as per Siemens Energy Strategy.
- Act as the key interface between the repair team and the Technical Support organization in the region and supported product line.
What You Bring
- University Degree or equivalent experience / Higher technical education in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of Management experience. Experience in leading a repair shop is helpful.
- Experience in international teamwork will be an advantage
- Technical knowledge of rotating equipment on different product lines.
- You must be an excellent communicator that is robust in their approach along with problem solving and proactive skills.
- You will work into an organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded.
- Strong communication, networking and teamwork skills
- Results-oriented, analytical and interpersonal skills paired with change management capabilities to develop and successfully implement strategic plans
- International travel required up to 40%
- Experience in Continuous Improvement methodologies including Lean & 6 Sigma
Be Energized. Be you. Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.